Oceanpick’s First Batch of Fledgling Fish for Aquaculture Brings New Hope for Sri Lanka’s Fisheries Sector
Friday, 29 April 2016 19:09Friday, 29 April 2016 16:57
WCIC will once again recognize outstanding businesswomen at the ‘Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards’Thursday, 28 April 2016 20:11
Coca-Cola’s Biyagama Plant Conferred with the Prestigious ‘TPM Excellence Award’ by Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance (JIPM)Thursday, 28 April 2016 15:39Tuesday, 26 April 2016 13:44Monday, 25 April 2016 16:12
PLC voted ‘Financial Service Provider of the Year’ for 4th consecutive year at the People's Awards - 2016Friday, 22 April 2016 19:13
Friday, 22 April 2016 13:48Wednesday, 20 April 2016 21:06Tuesday, 19 April 2016 18:03Tuesday, 19 April 2016 16:17Monday, 18 April 2016 17:41Monday, 18 April 2016 16:12Thursday, 07 April 2016 21:15
Thursday, 07 April 2016 14:25Tuesday, 05 April 2016 19:54Monday, 04 April 2016 20:07Monday, 04 April 2016 19:06Monday, 04 April 2016 14:22Friday, 01 April 2016 14:31Thursday, 31 March 2016 15:43
Thursday, 31 March 2016 13:51Wednesday, 30 March 2016 20:18Wednesday, 30 March 2016 15:26Tuesday, 29 March 2016 18:47Tuesday, 29 March 2016 16:49Monday, 28 March 2016 21:18Friday, 25 March 2016 16:53
Friday, 25 March 2016 14:49Friday, 25 March 2016 13:44
Thursday, 28th April, Colombo: As part of its expansion drive, DFCC Bank PLC opened its newest fully-fledged branch in Balangoda on the 28th of April 2016, at No 115, Barnes Ratwatta Mawatha, Balangod ...
- Amãna Bank conducts special workshop to SMEs of Eastern Region
- 71Commercial Bank branches to be kept open on 2nd May
- Seylan Bank reports a Profit-after-Tax of Rs. 720 Million for Q-1 2016
- Ceylinco Life’s 9th Retirement Planning Month kicks off on 1st May
- PGC declares a 35% dividend
- Commercial Bank hosts Lankans in exchange houses in Qatar
Economy & Commerce
The Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE) ended trading on a positive note today, with the All Share Price Index (ASPI) crossing the 6,500 mark. The ASPI surged 73.73 points to close at 6,516.26. The day’s trading recorded a turnover of 1,530,337,624.80 rupee ...
- Oceanpick’s First Batch of Fledgling Fish for Aquaculture Brings New Hope for Sri Lanka’s Fisheries Sector
- Us-Sri Lanka Trade And Investment Framework Council Adopts Action Plan To Boost Bilateral Trade
- National agribusiness development programme to empower farmers
- Sri Lanka could boost apparel manufacturing to increase employment and growth - World Bank
- A Golden Opportunity For Sri Lanka
- Northern MPs rally for Kankesanthurai revival
- Industry stakeholders join Regional Plantations’ call for output-linked remuneration to sustain estate sector
Friday, April 29, 2016, Colombo: People’s Bank recently relocated its branch in Hakmana to a new location as part of its ongoing branch expansion drive to elevate its offering to loyal customers. The newly relocated branch provides state-of-the-art b ...
- SAP Launches New SAP® S/4HANA Service Packages
- Samsung launches the Galaxy J3, promoting responsible riding with S Bike mode
- Everjobs launches Sinhala website to expand into smaller cities and towns
- Multi Audio Visual launches new Roland products in Sri Lanka
- Seylan conducts 'Win your weight in cash' promotion on facebook
- Meet the Milling Team behind 7 Star to become the No.1 choice in Sri Lanka
29th April 2016, Colombo: Chief Operations Officer/Executive Director of TV Derana Madhawa Madawala was awarded the Most Influential Brand Leader award at the World Brand Congress held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia recently. The World Brand Congress is ...
- Leo Burnett’s team wins the inaugural Bright Sparks Competition at the SLIM Effie Awards
- WCIC will once again recognize outstanding businesswomen at the ‘Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Awards’
- Coca-Cola’s Biyagama Plant Conferred with the Prestigious ‘TPM Excellence Award’ by Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance (JIPM)
- Toppan Forms Bags Silver and Bronze at Collate 2016
- CSE Toastmasters Club Achieves First Divisional Success
- PLC voted ‘Financial Service Provider of the Year’ for 4th consecutive year at the People's Awards - 2016
Sri Lanka Telecom celebrated the impending arrival of the New Year by hosting its’ second annual traditional Sinhalese banquet at Nuga Gama, Cinnamon Grand last evening, the 6th of April 2016. The event themed ‘SLT Kovul Nade 2016’ was organized spec ...
- LMD-EFM BIZ TALK on E FM 88.3 launched for Career Focused Listeners
- Airtels’ ‘recharge and win’ announces winners
- EBC Radio, first Sri Lankan Radio team to ADFEST
- SLT celebrates the successful completion of the company’s i-Sri Lanka program
- Moota Telecom and hSenid Mobile transforms the future of Telcos in digital services
- Airtel Lanka’s flagship store now on Main Street, Galle
Colombo, April 28th 2016: Toyota Lanka (Private) Limited, the sole authorized distributor for Toyota vehicles in Sri Lanka showcased the power and versatility of their signature Toyota, Hino and Pirelli brands at the recently concluded Foxhill Superc ...
- Kia’s 4th generation Sportage unveiled at exclusive media preview in Colombo
- Volvo cars set the standard with new and stylish design transfor-mation
- Sri Lanka’s Most Exclusive Family Gathering is here - All Stars to shine under one roof
- Regency Automobile showcases the Jaguar XE at The De Lanerolle Brothers concert
- Vito Mercedes-Benz now in Sri Lanka from DIMO
- Toyota Lanka’s ‘Future World’ - Pioneering motor technology exhibition set to showcase Toyota’s excellence, revolutionizes industry
Sri Lanka’s only local Original Device Manufacturer (ODM), E-W Information Systems Ltd launched a fully equipped Research and Development Centre at the University of Moratuwa. The EWIS-UoM Computer Products and Process Development Research Centre, l ...
- H ONE Earns Coveted Microsoft Gold Cloud Productivity Partner Status
- A global survey shows that most businesses are losing revenue through ineffective data management; big data tools can help
- BitMasters clinch top accolades at Microsoft Imagine Cup 2016
- CDB continues to enhance country’s IT literacy
- Intel ups the ante in gaming and highlights new opportunities for game developers.
- Microsoft Windows 10 powers Dialog Winpad
Property & Building
Sri Lanka’s real estate market is a healthy choice for investors as it promises a great return on investment, along with many other opportunities to invest further. The demand for real estate has been ...
Sri Lanka Tourism will participate in the Arabian Travel Market (ATM), the tourism industry's leading travel and tourism exhibition within the Middl ...
- Two years of Citrus Magic on Waskaduwa coast
- Classic Travel opens the first ever exclusive VISA centre in the Sri Lankan travel industry
- After Success in Indonesia, ZEN Rooms Announces Expansion
- Swiss Institute of Hospitality & Banking to open in Sri Lanka
- Vista Rooms expands to Sri Lanka with an aim to build the largest network of branded stays in South Asia
Ceremony to present honorary awards to the Senior medical laboratory doctors of the Sri Lanka Society for Medical Laboratory Science was held on Wednesday (27th April) at the Hotel Mount Lavinia under ...
Revenue & Profits
The Sri Lankan multinational Haycarb PLC reported a revenue growth of 5% to Rs. 8.4 billion and prof ...
Colombo, April 25th 2016: “be beautiful boutique” which recently opened doors to a whole new world of fashion in Colombo for ladies and kids is introducing a very special range of maternity wear to celebrate womanhood and pregnancy this Mother’s Day. ...
- Truefitt & Hill, World's Oldest Barbershop, is set to start business in Sri Lanka
- Quintessentially Lifestyle Members treated to exclusive Dinner with Marco Pierre White at The Cinnamon Grand
- Matchstix smartphone app set to “ignite the spark” with Airtel in Sri Lanka
- DREAMS Sleep Centre launched by Technomedics
- UK’s Iconic beauty brand The Body Shop opens new store in Sri Lanka!
Art & Media
Over 300 stalls raging from consumer favorites to industrial goods Crowds exceeding 60,000 visiting the show Live evening musical shows Amusement ...
- Lamudi-Avic Real Estate Expo 2016 Is Opening Its Doors
- Cool cats run wild at E FM 'The Jungle Book' premiere
- ‘Lester, Cinema and Sri Lanka’ launched on the maestro’s 97th birthday
- Fairway Holdings partners with Soundarie David’s Soul Sounds to stand Up For Animal Welfare
- JAT Holdings join hands with Construction Expo - 2016 as a Platinum Sponsor