Thursday, 26 November 2015 17:45Tuesday, 24 November 2015 15:37
“Sri Lanka among best and lowest tax paying regimes in the world” – Finance Minister tells CA Sri Lanka Budget SeminarThursday, 26 November 2015 20:27Tuesday, 24 November 2015 16:00Wednesday, 25 November 2015 13:29Monday, 02 November 2015 20:38Thursday, 26 November 2015 16:02
Tuesday, 24 November 2015 16:25Wednesday, 18 November 2015 12:54Thursday, 26 November 2015 19:47Wednesday, 25 November 2015 12:47Thursday, 26 November 2015 18:27Monday, 23 November 2015 21:46Wednesday, 25 November 2015 13:56Thursday, 26 November 2015 14:38
Headline inflation, as measured by the Colombo Consumers’ Price Index (CCPI,2006/2007=100), increased to 1.7 per cent on a year-on-year basis in October 2015 from negative 0.3 per cent in September 20 ...
- Commercial Bank integrates with BFC’s ‘EzRemit’ for instant remittances to Sri Lanka
- 2016 Budget will be presented in Parliament Today
- More than 100 teams compete at Combank Quiz 2015
- MasterCard Shares Insights on Fraud and Risk Management with the Sri Lankan Payment Card Industry
- NDB Wealth re-launches website With a state-of-the-art Wealth Planner Tool
- Janashakthi Closes 3Q, 2015 with Double Digit Premium Growth
Economy & Commerce
“Sri Lanka among best and lowest tax paying regimes in the world” – Finance Minister tells CA Sri Lanka Budget Seminar
Minister of Finance Mr. Ravi Karunanayake recently declared that the 2016 budget has paved the way for Sri Lanka to be among the best and lowest tax paying regimes in the world. Addressing a houseful audience of over 900 including professionals, st ...
- CSE Chairman's comments on the budget
- Minister Ravi Karunanayake to deliver keynote speech at CA Sri Lanka’s Annual Budget Seminar
- "JITF 2016"-The Largest Exhibition and Consumer Fair in the North
- President invites Pakistan investors and business community to make use of Sri Lanka's highly liberalized economic policy
- SLT group revenue up by 6%, with healthy EBITDA margins, in 1st nine months - 2015
- LOLC Group Credit Rating upgraded to [SL] A with Stable Outlook by ICRA Lanka
- Tea Industry Crisis - The Meeting held between Tea Exporters Association, Planters Association and Sri Lanka Private Tea Factory Owners Association
Ceylinco Life’s ‘Family Savari 9’ mega promotion is not over, but already, 265 policyholders and their families are celebrating the news that they have won places at next year’s tours to Singapore and Leisure World. A mid-promotion draw conducted by ...
- “The Quintessentially Christmas Atelier | Brands Featured” for Land Rover
- Samsung ends '60 Days of Happiness' promotion by giving away daily and Weekly prizes
- Closeup unveils Sri Lanka’s first ever co-created dance video
- “World of Outdoor” Opens Its Flagship Store
- ‘Do you believe in magic?’ ODEL asks with dazzling X’mas makeover
- Beam Hela Osu Lanka introduces a range of new indigenous medicinal products to Sri Lankan consumers
Receives Gold for Performance Management, Gold as best in ‘Healthcare’ sector, Silver in the ‘Extra Large’ category and adjudged overall Runner-up GlaxoSmithKline’s (GSK’s) Sri Lanka operations, encompassing pharmaceuticals and consumer nutritionals ...
- Leo Burnett wins bronze Warc Prize for Asian Strategy 2015” for Leo Burnett
- LOWE Sri Lanka’s Brand Portfolio Wins Big at SLIM Brand Excellence Awards
- Brandix HQ wins Gold at National Energy Efficiency Awards
- BBDO Lanka nominated for Campaign Asia-Pacific Agency of the Year 2015
- Kelani Cables bags double silver at the SLIM-Brand Excellence 2015
- Sri Lanka honours its motor racing champs at CEAT SLADA Awards
Lisbon, Portugal, November 17, 2015- TADSummit (TADS) 2015 kicked off in Lisbon, Portugal today (November 17) with a focus on building the telecom application developer ecosystem. Attended by representatives from all around the world, Dinesh Saparama ...
- Huawei Sri Lanka shipments increase 140% YOY
- Mobitel mCash partners with Union Assurance PLC
- Huawei invites Sri Lanka to "Dream World"
- Hutch launches SmartShare data service
- Mobitel ‘Cash Bonanza’ 2015 rewards cash prizes worth over a staggering 1,743 lakhs to 393,531 customers at the end of the 3rd quarter
- Micromax Latest 3G Sensation Canvas Express disrupting Lankan Smartphone Market
• World’s first luxury compact SUV convertible • Highly-desirable design ensures distinctive profile with roof up or down • Lightweight fabric hood stows in only 18 seconds, at speeds up to 30mph • Uncompromised luxury – space for four adults, 251-li ...
- Carmudi.lk launches report into Sri Lankan vehicle leasing industry
- Are Green Cars at the Green Light?
- Softlogic's Future Automobiles receives Coveted Ford Golden Shovel Award
- Motor Link Holdings pioneers Sri Lanka’s First-ever Water-Based Paint Facility for Vehicles
- Volkswagen says eight million cars in EU affected by cheat software: letter
- Volkswagen rigged tests on 2.8 million cars in Germany, Berlin says
Colombo - 24th November 2015–Dell announced the addition of new data center solutions aimed at building future-ready enterprises and workforce. From PCs and thin clients, to servers, storage and networking products, Dell’s solutions equip businesses ...
- “ReadMe Talk” launched at at the Orion City IT Park cafe
- Abishek Sithampalam CEO of retailgenius.com delivers keynote address at Big Data Analytics Conference
- Sri Lanka’s first acceleration progamme with international market access for Sri Lankan entrepreneurs launched
- Sophos appoints Kuldeep Raina as Country Manager (ESG Business), India and SAARC
- SLASSCOM signs MOU with Japan IT industry
- Findmyloan.lk - The first and only e-platform loan provider in Sri Lanka
Property & Building
World class eco factory to produce comprehensive range of retail packaging solutions for Asia and Europe in a sustainable manner Colombo, Sri Lanka. Wednesday 25 November 2015: Wilkins Spence Sri La ...
- How Will The 2016 Budget Impact Sri Lanka’s Real Estate Sector
- Regus research reveals flexibility is key to achieving work: life balance Demand for a better work:life balance drives flexible working
- What Technology Does The Real Estate Industry Need? Global property platform identifies top tech to improve real estate industry
- Blue Mountain Group launches new corporate communications campaign
According to the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority, Chinese tourists are the fastest growing group with over 164,000 visiting the island in the ...
- A gastronomic appreciation of France at the Galle Face Hotel
- A Truly Magical Christmas at the Waters Edge Kiddies Winter Wonderland
- Hemas and Minor Hotel Group Introduces the Luxury Brand “Anantara” to Sri Lanka
- Hemas Travels and Diethelm Sri Lanka launch ‘Escapades’ New dimension to outbound travel for young travellers
- Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Launches in the Maldives
23rd November’ 2015, Colombo Sri Lanka - Maternal and Child Nutrition received a boost with the opening of an International Conference focused on evidence and innovation in addressing child malnutriti ...
Revenue & Profits
The TJL Group who had successfully concluded the acquisitions of Quenby Lanka Private Ltd. (QBL), on ...